My skin is looking pretty good lately if I say so myself. Over the past couple of months, I had been pretty stressed out with exams and coursework deadlines and this clearly had an affect on my skin. I usually have normal/ combination skin and it had suddenly turned very spotty and oily. I decided that I would 'pamper' my skin more and every evening I would de-stress by reading a good book or a taking a long, hot shower. I also changed up my skincare routine and used many more overnight products. My skin was looking and feeling a whole lot better and I was actually feeling less stressed and more energized for exams. Now, my skin is looking it's best in a long while (and I hope it stays!). Here are my favourite skincare products that I used (and were my best buddies when I was studying...)
- Origins Drink-Up Intensive Mask - An amazing products that helps skin feel hydrated, plump and smooth. Leave it overnight and in the morning, your skin will look incredible.
- Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins - An overnight moisturizer to help combat dullness and stressed skin. It's designed to re-hydrate, repair and renew skin.
- REN Anti-Blemish Clarifying Clay Cleanser - I only have a small sample of this but I adore it and use it every other day to help combat large breakouts.
- Caudalie Divine Oil - Probably one of my favourite skincare discoveries ever. This hydrating oil helps to nourish and enhance skin, leaving it packed full of vitamins and minerals.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir - Used by the likes of Elin Kling and Charlotte Tilbury, this refreshing spray is all round amazing product.
- LUSH Tea Tree Toner - Everyone needs a good toner in their skincare wardrobe, I find that Lush's Tea Tree Oil is great for relieving and soothing painful spots. Its amazingly refreshing and the soft scent is lovely.
- St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub - Very gentle on the skin but not gentle on the goodness it gives your skin. This is my favourite exfoliater of all times and is uhhmazing for its price.
- Simple Moisturising Facial Wash - A good, cheap, everyday face wash. It foams up really nicely and deep cleanses the skin.
- Simple Oil Balancing Moisturizer - A perfect companion to the face wash, this moisturizer helped keep my oil at bay and helped to mattify my skin.
- Garnier Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer - I love this product and it helped speed up the process of blemish scars fading.
I hope you all enjoyed this post. Thank you for reading, speak soon! Have a good weekend.