Sunday 23 June 2013

The Orange Duo...


Whoops! Look what I've purchased this weekend. The Origins GinZing Moisturizer had been on my wishlist for ages and now, finally, it had made its way onto my beauty shelf (front row of course). The Clarins cleanser belongs to my sister (...well, I'd like to think we share it) and sits beautifully in a wicker basket. So, I done a bit of match-making and paired these two bad boys together. Perhaps it was the vivid orange that blinded my eye or a sudden craving for oranges after my orange juice this morning but I was dying to try these together. Click below to read on...


First up was the Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser. This a wonderful product that smells of orange juice (very subtly). Clarins say, "Clarins gentle, spa-fresh cleanser polishes-away make-up, embedded impurities and spent surface cells in one time-saving step—revealing the glowing skin beneath. Orange extract softens, refreshes and revives. Moringa Seed extract purifies and refines while preserving your skin’s natural moisture level. Gentle Silica Microbeads tackle clogged pores. Now that’s refreshing!". Simply squeeze a small amount of product onto fingertips, lather into damp face and gently exfoliate and then rinse thoroughly. This is a great product for sensitive skin but for all skin types, too.



Then after, I patted my face dry with a towel and let my skin rest for a few minutes before moving onto moisturizer. I don't always like to use a toner, I feel like it is an unnecessary step and can sometimes dry out my skin. Instead, I just like to let my skin rest and relax for a few minutes. After that, I then take a small amount (about a 20p size) of the Origins moisturizer and massage it into my skin. I adore this product. It's really refreshing, awakening and the perfect pick-me-up for tired or dull skin. Now, this doesn't smell like oranges like the Clarins cleanser does, it smells like most of the Origins products do; like mangoes and peaches. Lovely! Here's what Origins say about their product: "Instantly hydrates and revs up radiance.This lightweight, oil-free, skin energy drink, fortified with legendary skin-boosters like Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean, jump starts hydration levels. Lacklustre-looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalized to create a healthy, vibrant glow", and that's exactly what it does. It's consistency is slightly gel-like and a little goes a hell of a long way. And just check out that price tag baby! A whopping £23 is surprisingly amazing coming from Origins. 


Sorry to be talking about skincare all the time lately! I promise, there are some really great fashion posts coming soon!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig