Monday 3 November 2014

What's On My Face #12:





Let's get straight into it! For the skin, I wanted something luminous, light and quite matte - so opted for a combination I have not tried previously, but is now a current fave! The Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector gives your skin with a glow and radiance, while the Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation provides a medium coverage and a matte finish for perfect skin. I topped up with the Maybelline Fix Me Concealer under the eyes and on a couple of blemishes. 

Finishing with the skin, I lightly dusted the Body Shop Honey Bronzer along the temples, cheekbones and slightly down onto the neck. Then, I turned to a trusty favourite, the Bourjois Blusher in Rose D'or and swirled this onto the apples of the cheeks and upwards for a lift. 

Only one product was used for my brows: Bobbi Brown Brow Gel. I've raved about this product so many times so I won't bore you all again - let's just say I love it! For the eyes, I made the teeniest little line of eyeliner (no wing, just a tightline) for definition. After this, I swiped on a light coat of the Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara. This product gives a beautiful, natural, fluttery finish for the lashes. 

Finally, for the lips - I grabbed a new product; the Rimmel London Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 30. This is a gorgeous autumnal fuchsia lip. I lightly dabbed on a bit of lip balm to blend it all in for a natural, glossy finish. 

Hope you all have a good week!

SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig