BLOGMAS: DAY 11
Every evening without fail, I delve into a world of salted caramel goodness. After a long day at school or work, I make one of these incredibly light, frothy, sweet but salty hot chocolates; with a delicious chocolate and Youtube on the side.
What you will need:
- Melted chocolate/ chocolate powder
- Caramel flavouring syrup
- Caramel sauce
- Cinammon (optional)
- Pour in a light amount of caramel flavouring syrup into the bottom of your mug. This step really sets this hot chocolate aside from others - the taste is unreal!
- Make an ordinary hot chocolate - either with chocolate powder, a machine or for a luxe taste; melt some dark chocolate in a bowl and mix with milk. I make mine from a coffee machine.
- Just when your hot chocolate is ready to drink, this is the moment when you can add in any extras you wish. Sometimes I add in a cheeky bit of Nutella, or cinnamon for extra flavour and zing. Whipped cream is also a scrumptious option.
- To finish, drizzle your desired amount of caramel sauce on top, sprinkle some salt et voila!
Incredibly simple and delicious!
Will you be making this at home?