BLOGMAS: DAY 14
- PREP NAILS: Before I apply any nail varnish, I like to remove any previous colour with Bourjois 1 Seconde Magic Polish Remover. Then it's time to grab the tools; a quick buff and file using the Leighton Denny Expert Nails Buffer is all I need to get my nails back in to tip top shape. This provides a nice base for fresh polish. To hydrate and repair cuticles, I turn to O.P.I Cuticle Oil I only apply this oil as and when I need to.
- ALL ABOUT THAT BASE: If you really want your nail polish to last then always apply a base coat. Personally, I apply a strengthener as my nails become really weak and chipped during the cold months. The Sally Hansen Diamond Strengthener does the trick in a flash.
- PAINT THE TOWN RED: Or burgundy, as this colour is seriously my fave during the winter. I've been using Essie Bordeaux all December - and there's no doubt it'll be my go-to colour for the forthcoming months.
- TOP IT OFF: I always finish my manicure with the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. This is a wierdly amazing product. You apply it straight after applying your nail polish, and it all dries it in 5 minutes! Speedy and protective! What more can you ask for?
- GRAB THE LOTION: It's time to hydrate those hands! Nothing will ever trounce these two: Soap & Glory Hand Food, or Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream