Monday 26 December 2016

January Style Notes...


New year, new style? Just kidding. I'll still be sporting a loose-fit pair of jeans teamed with a navy jumper and smart coat until I'm ninety. It's a classic combination our Parisian friends adore, and one I will always care to adopt (even if it is to pretend I'm Jeanne Damas). So expect nothing less in this post other than a slightly more elevated masculine look that I've been loving lately and wish to wear come 2017. Expect a flurry of oversized pinstriped blazers, devastatingly chic loafers and sexy shirts. So below are my January style notes - a little scrapbook of inspiration I shall to turn to when I just have nothing to wear...







All photos courtesy of Pinterest
What will you be wearing this January?

PS: Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig