Monday 2 February 2015

What's On My Face #17:




A new week; a new WOMF. As it's a Monday I wanted to keep things super light and natural (i.e another ten mins in bed was much needed!). Here's how to get the look...

After applying a light layer of Nars Tinted Moisturiser, I quickly buffed the Nars Creamy Concealer around my eyes, on areas of redness and on any blemishes. This combo blends seamlessly into the skin, leaving the natural, dewy finish I desired.

I (finally) got round to having my eyebrows threaded yesterday so they didn't need much attention. A quick, few strokes of Soap & Glory Archery Pencil and I was finished. Moving swiftly onto eyes, I applied generous coats of Clinique High Impact Extreme Mascara, pressing it into the root of the lashes for a fuller effect.

To finish the skin, I blended the Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush around the apples of my cheeks, while dusting the Benefit Hoola Bronzer around the forehead, cheekbones and neck.

To complete the look, I applied a light slick of Laura Mercier Lipgloss in Tulip - this product makes lips look juicy and perky, while providing a sheer wash of fuchsia. Perfect to brighten up a dull, winter's morning.

Thanks for reading! New post coming up tomorrow on the blog's new layout so stay tuned!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Haha oh that's lovely of you to say, thank you!


    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! How on earth do you manage to look so polished in the mornings?
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig