Friday 4 May 2012

Chic Peek: Lauren Conrad's Beauty Book Cover!

Hooray! I'm so excited for when Lauren Conrad's new beauty book comes out on October 16th of this year. Check out the cover:

I think this a truly stunning picture of Lauren. I love the ombre, beachy waved hair and of course that gorgeous pink pout. There's a kind of retro vibe about this picture, maybe its the eyeliner? I for one love the retro twist on this, and just look at her dewy complexion - lucky thing! I am really thrilled about this book. When I buy it in October, it will be my go-to book for all things beauty which is what she intended it to be. She says on her website, "This book is an opportunity for me to pass on all the things I've learned along the way (and share some of my missteps). In the book you will find everything from my favorite beauty tips and tricks to step-by-step tutorials and more. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it". It comes out on October the 16th of this year. 


Will you buy Lauren Conrad Beauty when it comes out? You should! Speak soon, girls!



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lauren Conrad is great!! I love her clothes. I love your blog. I think we should follow each other - http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/.

    Much Love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig