Wednesday 30 May 2012

Summer Wish List...

Shorts, top and playsuit - all Zara, sandals - H&M, concealer/foundation/powder stick - Benefit, gradual tanner - St. Tropez, Glimmer shine spray - MorrocanOil , Finding Mr. Bright brightening kit - Benefit
Summer is on our doorstep everyone (well, about a month and a bit for me, here in London) and I'm really getting into the mood for it...bring on short shorts and sandals! I have a lot lined for Summer 2012, so I have to look my best, right? Yep. I will if I get everything on my list :)

What's on your Summer wishlist? Hope everyone has a had a happy Wednesday, don't forget to come back for Thursday Must-Have tommorow!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous8:35 am

    hey allthingsfoxy, ur an amazingg blog ..love all ur articles so much..never stop blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig