Tuesday 1 May 2012

Tuesday Ten: My Favourite Outfits from Net-A-Porter


Okay, okay, so there's twelve - I couldn't resist! Every now and then I flick through Net-A-Porter.com  to find pairings with any recent buys. For example, remember those peach jeans? I found inspiration from the peachy J Brand jeans in the picture. Even if they're not exactly the same, or the same brand or whatever, its still good to find inspiration from this website. I also love looking at how the stylist pairs Haute Couture.

By the way, sorry the picture is sliced in half, Its two pictures as I had to collage them together. 

Come back Thursday for Thursday Must-Have! What shall it be?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig