Sunday 21 October 2012

Easy Autumn Decorating Ideas From Instagram...


1. Layer Your Mantel - Layer your mantel with harvest decor like wheat, branches, and pumpkins. Using a water pitcher is a great substitute for a vase.


2. Fill Up Old Jars - For easy and inexpensive decor, recycle old jars by filling them with different seasonal nuts e.g acorns, pinecones and conkers!



3. Chalk It Up! - Use your chalkboard to jot down your favorite things about Autumn such as pumpkin spice latte's and cold, muddy walks. Don't have a chalkboard? Create one in your space with a little chalkboard paint!

Hope you liked this little decor post! I haven't done a home decor post in, well, I don't know how long! I love interior design (I get it from my Nan!) and the ideas above are just fabulous - don't mind if I copy!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig