Friday 29 March 2013

Zermatt Photo Diary: Day 7: Riffelalp and Chemi Hitta

At quickie stop at Fuchs (cafe). Yes, the milk container is made out of chocolate.

Riffelalp (Click here).
I made some friends while we were up there. Were still in touch :)

...followed by yet another hot chocolate. The Riffelap restaurant is to die for but we actually ate at...
...Chemi Hitta which is equally a nice restaurant. I had bratwurst with rosti, while admiring the incredible view.
Awww, all snuggled up! My Uncle, Nan and sister :)
This is the last of my Zermatt Photo Diaries. I had so much fun! Can't wait to go again in the Summer!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. such fun pictures! and heeeyy you're in our beloved switzerland:)
    you look absolutely stunning - love your simple make up!
    lots and lots of love from Zurich!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky, you're from Switzerland! Oh how I long to live where you are right now. Thank you, simple makeup is always best, ha!

      Good blog :)

      Emma.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig