- A Colourful Trench - Why I do love the classic trench coat (one can never go wrong with a good Burb), to brighten up an 'April shower' day why not wear this beautiful turquoise cropped one. Trench coats are lightweight (which means it's perfect for Spring weather) allowing you to layer underneath for those chilly days. Pair yours with skinny jeans and a bright, purple blouse for a clash of colour.
- Striped Tops - There's something about a striped top. The versatility of it, I think. Black and white stripes fit in perfectly with the monochrome trend or how about a navy and white stripe and go nautical? Or even, team it with the colourful trench for ultimate Parisian style.
- Sunnies - That's right baby, the sun is shining and it's time to get those peepers out! April is known to be rainy but quite often it can be really sunny and bright. I usually wear wayfarers but I love these 90's style ones too.
- A Pretty Summer Dress - Worn underneath the trench coat with your sunnies on, it would be the perfect combination! Opt for Spring-y colours like pastel green, pink, yellow and soft textures like lace and silk. This one is so pretty but if you're looking for a high-street dress, this Topshop one is equally cute.
- Peep Your Toes - Peep toes scream Summer (or warm, sunny weather) but harmonized with simple jeans and a cute shirt, it's pretty easy to work them into your Spring wardrobe. Pastel colours are nice and soft for Spring but this pair are too cute to ignore!
- A Floral Skirt - In bright, cobalt blue or soft, delicate yellow, a floral skirt is a must in April.
- Dress Shorts - Forget denim daisy dukes that were the hype of this time last year. It's all about feminine dress shorts, like these. Look for little details that help to elevate the shorts like a scalloped hem or embroidery.
- Satsuma Lippy - A gorgeous, punchy orange or coral shade lipstick is the perfect pick-me-up for a dull, rainy day. Although bright orange hues look best on olive skin tones and/ or dark hair shades, you can always try a coral colour (coral seems to look better on all skin and hair shades) that will equally give a nice boost to a grey day.
- Light Pastel Knits - Ahhh, I love a good pastel knitted jumper or even a scarf. So delicate and girly. I like to edge the knit up with studded or leather accessories, just like Topshop have done here.
- Opulent Flats - Add a flourish to your April looks with chic flats. Whether sequined, studded or embellished, a touch of adornment gives a luxe lift.
...and don't forget an umbrella.
Vote for me to win Company Magazine's Style Blogger Awards 2013 in the 'Best Teen Fashion Blog (under 18)' category! All you have to do is drop in your email, simples!
CLICK HERE to vote: http://www.company.co.uk/company-blog-awards-2013-with-new-look
Thank you all so much! Finger's crossed...