I have written a 'style q&a' before and thought it would be fun to try some different questions, an 'updated' version if you like. I love and read these kinds of post all the time. I like the fact that your finding out more about that person, not a weird kinda' way. Lily from Whatihearttoday uploaded this video and reminded me that perhaps I should write a post about my life, too! So, next week's Tuesday Ten will be a random/ life q&a. If you want, you can tweet me a few questions you'd like me to answer (@emmafox98). Anyway, this week is all fashion, style and blogging related. Happy Tuesday!
- Who's style do you admire? I love effortless sophistication. I admire the likes of Rosie H-W, Alexa Chung, Miranda Kerr and Poppy Delevigne. But I prefer street style, sometimes celebrity style can be a little fixed. I love Rumi from Fashion Toast. She is amazing!
- If you weren't blogging, what would you do? Be reading blog's anyway! I'd probably spend a lot of my time doing more school work...ew.
- What has been your biggest fashion faux pas? I like to think that every faux pas in fashion has been learnt by. I've definitely had my fair share for sure. Uggs were a huge mistake!
- Where are you favourite places to shop? Westfield White City is one of my favourite places to shop and I'm actually going there today. I also love Oxford Street, Kensington and Covent Garden.
- What will you be seen wearing most this season? The high-waisted Jamie jeans from Topshop in a pale blue denim. They're the most comfiest jeans I have ever worn! I'd love to answer this question with "A beautiful Celine leather jacket I snapped up last week, of course". But hey ho, I'll stick with what I got, can't have everything.
- Where do you get all of your post inspiration from? Sooooo many different sources! Magazines and blogs are your best bet, I enjoy flicking through Style Bistro and Pinterest for extra inspo.
- What one word would you use to describe your style? Confusing! I guess it's because I'm young, I'm still figuring it all out.
- Who are your favourite designers? Chloe, Oscar De La Renta, Burberry, Valentino, Rebecca Taylor, IRO and Boy. By Band of Outsiders. In terms of high street, I love Topshop (obvs), Urban Outfitters and Zara.
- What are you dying to nab your hands on? This needs to be in my wardrobe. Nuff' said.
- If you could blog about anything else other than fashion and beauty, what would it be? Oooh, probably music or photography. Although, I can't imagine myself enjoying it as much writing about fashion.
Hope you had fun reading this! Don't forget to tweet me some random life questions for next week's Tuesday Ten...