Sunday 27 April 2014

My Ultimate Staple: Zara Breton Tee


A wardrobe full of classic, timeless, versatile pieces is one that I love. I guess you could say I'm a sucker for the 'ten-piece' wardrobe that all the French crave. That, but I also love a wardrobe that screams 'risk-taker', Olivia Palermo for example. But for today, I'm talking classics. Classics like my new navy and white striped top from Zara.

It crossed my mind one day that surprisingly, I don't have many 'staples' in my wardrobe and instantly headed out to buy a few pieces. This top is simply lovely; it's organic cotton and really thick in material - no cheap as chips nonsense here. But for such beautiful quality, the price tag is equally jaw-dropping for just £12.99.

I've been wearing this top non-stop since I bought it a few weeks ago - jazzing it up either with a statement necklace and leopard print or with jeans, my Barbour coat and Chelsea boots. This is a great all-rounder and something that I'll be buying more than one of that's for sure. It's time I started investing in more staples - and Zara I'm looking to you.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig