Tuesday 15 April 2014

Photo Diary: Notting Hill Bound...

Today my sister and I took a little trip into Notting Hill; we didn't plan on doing any shopping (woah, woah, woah) but instead just decided to enjoy the beautiful coffee shops, florists and summery weather.


What I love most about Notting Hill is the quirky coloured buildings. Lightly dusted in pretty pastel shades; they make for the perfect Instagram photo. Exhibit A above.

Then of course, a little OOTD must follow...


Here I'm wearing a Zara jacket (no longer sold but I've seen other versions everywhere), jeans and top are also from Zara (similar jeans here). And guess what? My bag is also from Zara (again, no longer sold but similar here). Sunglasses are from Religion.

After having a quick pit-stop at Starbucks, we headed off to just wander around the streets - envying the gorgeous townhouses. I am determined to live in one of these one day. I will. I will make sure of it.


Then we headed home; saying our good-byes to the ol' Hill. See you next time.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig