Blogmas: Day Two
With all these Christmas shenanigans going on, I thought I’d let you in on what has made it onto my wishlist this year. Now it’s not like years ago when my sister and I would spend hours and hours pouring over the Argos and Next catalogues making precise notes of what we’d like to see under the tree including page numbers and product references. However, I do always compile a little list for loved ones. As a little disclaimer, I'm not asking for or even expecting everything from this list - it's just a wishlist! But hopefully, if you're still undecided on what to put on your list, or what to get for someone in particular then hopefully this shall inspire you!
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm Tree Decoration
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
- Rosie for Autograph Floral Silk Pyjamas
- Hotel Chocolat Classic Christmas H-Box
- Cath Kidston Woodland Rose Slippers
- Malin & Goetz Peppermint Shampoo and Intensive Hair Conditioner
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Heat
- Anthropologie Candle in Whipped Cream and Pear
- Paris Views by Gail Albert Halaban
- Urban Outfitters Arrowhead Single Duvet in grey
- Oliver Bonas Blue Chevron Photo Frame
What do you want for Christmas?