Blogmas wouldn't be the same without a little Christmas makeup tutorial, would it? Of course, I went for the classic festive look - a bronzey silver eye and bright red lip. I love this makeup look, it's fun, festive and as I always favour natural looks, it feels extra special and daring to be wearing something of such high impact. Here's the products I used...
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation
- Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector
- Maybelline Age Eraser Concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 1
- Soap & Glory Archery Pencil
- Maybelline Brow Drama Gel
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Do you like a festive red lip?