Tuesday 10 May 2016

Barcelona Style Inspiration


My venture to Barcelona may be two months away, yet I am that excited that I have already begun endless searching of style inspiration. Perhaps the warmer weather in London last week (which has now ended...), that saw me in all things bright and breezy, encouraged this research as I decided to create a secret Pinterest board of inspo to turn to when packing. So today I'm here to share with you all my findings, and hopefully help you out with some summer style creativity too - whether your residence is already in a beautifully hot country or you're vacating on a wild adventure sometime soon.

All photos from Pinterest.

Have you ever been to Barcelona? Tweet me or leave a comment below of any recommendations you have of sights to see or places to eat/ drink!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig