Sunday 1 May 2016

Oh, Hey May!


I know everyone says it every month - but how crazy is it that it's May already! I've got so many exciting things coming up this month such as my very last day of sixth form and senior prom, but then I'm still in the throws of endless revision for my June exams. However, I'm keeping positive by wanderlusting over dreamy adventure snaps over on Pinterest and thinking of the long summer ahead. 

So without further ado, let's jump into some May inspo. This month is all about rugged, loose denim teamed with either slinky lingerie-inspired blouses or nautical stripes. Ahoy to a new month!


What have you got planned for May?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig