Thursday 5 May 2016

My Met Gala Best Dressed List

Blake Lively, Karlie Kloss
I know, I know. You're probably all fed up with seeing Met Gala photos by now, however I just couldn't resist sharing with you all my favourite looks. I seldom feature celebrity style on ATF but considering the fashion stakes were so high this year at the event due to the incredible and interesting theme of "Manus Versus Machina: Fashion in An Age of Technology", I had to make an exception. There were so many beautiful and creative looks that perfectly fitted the breif - be it through futuristic metallic shades in favour of technology's impact on fashion or intricate hand-embroidery to show the power of hand craft. I can't quite decide who's my favourite look is, but I must confess that I rather love Kate Hudson's Versace look. There's something so mechanical and deconstructed about it, and it perfectly frames her feminine figure. Yet, I don't think anyone can deny Claire Danes' Cinderella gown (that FYI...lights up!) is one beauty of a dress! Click below to see more of my favourite looks from the 2016 Met Gala.

Gigi and Bella Hadid
Kendall Jenner, Stella Maxwell
Alexa Chung, Adriana Lima
Kate Hudson, Rose H-W
Claire Danes, Rose Byrne
Doutzen Kroes, Margot Robbie
Naomi Campbell, Naomi Watts

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig