Tuesday 16 August 2016

Fresh Start: Three Uni Outfits To Try...


Top // Trousers // Shoes // Bracelet // Ring // Backpack
If I've got my eyes set on fashion university, this girl has got some style stakes to raise. Though, I am pretty sure my look will result to jeans and a comfy t-shirt by the second week. Nevertheless, whether, like me, you're about to embark on university/ college adventures for the first time, or heading back come September, allow me to show you three instant wardrobe updates to give you a fresh look for your fresh start. Or if you happen to be neither, these looks will hopefully inspire your wardrobe too.
Jeans // Top // Shoes // Bag // Watch // Earrings // Lipstick
Shirt // Skirt // Shoes // Bag // Bracelet
My Swiss travel diaries will continue Thursday! Hope you're all having a good week!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig