Thursday 4 November 2010

A Classic Shoe Wardrobe



Well it kind of depends on how old you are but I am basing this on me and and my friend Amy's shoe wardrobe. She said things like flats, converse and more casual shoes. I agree, people have more casual shoes than dressy shoes, it's a fact.

The most famous designer shoe brands: Christian Louboutin, Prada, Alexander McQueen, Rock and Republic, Jaeger, Fendi and Miu Miu.

1. Converse are the big deal at the moment. All the young celebs have them. Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are just a few young celebs that are spotted daily wearing there Converse. Miley has plain black, Taylor an orange pair with a purple rim and Selena has plain navy. These are casual shoes- big time! So go pair them with skinny jean, a cute t-shirt and some mega accessories.

2. Embellished flats must be cute and dressy. They are more of a evening shoe, make sure they are embellished- sparkles, patterned , bows on them , stripes, diamonds and brooches. They come in so many colours

3. Sandals/ flip flops - try and buy gladiator sandals as they look the most fancy and go with pretty much everything. Go for a tanned colour, white or black pair as they will go with lots of summer and spring items. Flip flops need to be bright and colourful. Make sure they are comfortable and stable.

4. Some sort shoe with a small a heel. My gladiator sandals have a small wedge to them which is great because when I wear a dress with them my legs look longer and thinner plus they were the only ones in the store!

5. UGG boots are again the big deal at the moment. I advise you to go for real ones as they will last longer, keep clean, nicer fur inside and you don't walk over in them. Plus they come in so many colours and styles whereas fake ones only come in black, brown or beige, don't keep clean, fur inside is weird and you walk over in them big time!

6. Ankle boots give every casual outfit such a cute flair. Mine are form River Island , they were £32 and are suede. I brought them last year and they STILL look brand new! These last forever and will always be in style.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have a pair of Converse, Vans and Uggs and I just seem to wear them out of all the shoes I have! Mostly because they are so comfortable. I couldn't deal with walking about in uncomfortable shoes!

    www.thefashion-six.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig