Tuesday 30 October 2012

Tuesday Ten: My Favourite Fellow Bloggers...

Hey everyone! I hope your all having a nice day (stay safe to those near Hurricane Sandy!). It's super cold here in London...freezing! It's something like 8'C! I'm all wrapped up in a new coat (I'll write a haul post later, I've bought a lot recently!), a scarf, ankle boots and gloves! So, back to Tuesday Ten, I thought it would be a nice idea to share with you guys my favourite blog's that I follow. Here they are...

  1. Song Of Style.
  2. Brooklyn Blonde.
  3. Ring My Bell
  4. Ashressaday
  5. Rachinald
  6. Cupcakes and Cashmere
  7. Viva Luxury
  8. Tanya Burr (I slightly prefer her Youtube videos!)
  9. Seams For A Desire
  10. Wendy's Lookbook

Be sure to check them out and follow them, I think they're amazing blogs - they are where I get my inspiration from! What blogs do you follow? Leave me recommendations, or leave your blog link in the comments box below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig