Friday 19 July 2013

Favourite Bits from Zara's 'New Collection':

I never used to be a fan of Zara. I always thought it was hugely overpriced (which I still think a bit) and a tad old for my age. However, for the last few months (well; I confess; this year so far) Zara and I have fallen for each other. Also, I have learned the Parisian way of shopping and that is to buy (somewhat expensive) quality items just every now and then, rather than bad quality items all the time. Zara is filled with beautifully ready-to-wear pieces, colourful blazers, silk, printed shorts, luxurious bags and statement jewelry, scented with a Spanish vibe. I would recommend taking a look at the blog, Lovely Pepa. Alexandra is always spotted in Zara. I visited Zara's website just a few minutes ago and thought how stunningly beautiful their new collection is. I'm not sure if it is actually for A/W'13 but judging by the colour palette, I presume so. Without further ado, let's take a look:
What do you think of Zara's new collection?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. YA QUIERO QUE SAQUEN TODO LO ROCK GRUNGE

    ♥TSG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig