Tuesday 2 July 2013

Tuesday Ten: July Wishlist...

July 2013 is very hectic for me. I have a week's work experience coming up in a few weeks, alongside a French speaking exam, a day trip to Belgium, several hardcore shopping trips (okay, more than several...) and finally (and thank goodness) a lovely break to my second home, Zermatt, Switzerland. Even though I'm saving up for a duty free spree, I also have a very long shopping list of things to get beforehand. Here it is...

  1. Trilogy Rosehip Oil (used by Miranda Kerr)
  2. Bumble & Bumble The Surf Set
  3. Kiehl's Activated Sun Protector for Face SPF 50
  4. Essie Ballet Slippers
  5. Zara teal strappy sandals
  6. Plain Sheer Black Vest Top from Topshop
  7. Clinique High Impact Mascara
  8. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Mauve Shimmer
  9. EcoTools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush
  10. Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion 
What's on your July shopping list? Tweet me with #FoxyJulyWishlist and then name a few items on your list. Happy Summertime!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig