Monday 3 December 2012

Topshop Christmas Movie Teasers: Who I think It Is!

If you follow Topshop on Twitter, Facebook or Youtube or have been on their site lately, you would know all about #whosthatgirl and probably guessed who the celebrity is for their Christmas movie. Since the Hollywood A-lister in announced tommorow, I thought I'd share who I think she could be. First off, here are all of the teaser videos...

I think it could be...

  • Taylor Swift
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
  • Cara Delevigne
  • Charlize Theron
  • Kate Bosworth 
Who do you think it is? Please let me know in the comments box! The celebrity is announced tommorow (4th December) - check their website, Twitter, Facebook or Youtube to find out.

UPDATE 4/12/12 - It's Kate Bosworth, yay! At least she was one of my guesses!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig