Thursday 9 June 2016

Things That Need To Be in My Beauty Stash ASAP

Currently, on every beauty blog I scroll endlessly through, the same cult products make an appearance post after post. After my exams have finished, I plan to rather self-indulgently treat myself to some new beauty goodies, and I've found quite a few that have caught my eye. I think it's safe to say that, if you're anything like me and spend most of your time reading beauty blogs, you've seen these products repeatedly crop up on your screen. From dreamy contour palettes to heavenly scents, these products need to be in my beauty stash asap. Need not want, right?

  1. Sarah Chapman Ovenight Facial
  2. Jo Malone perfume in either Blackberry and Bay or Pomegranate Noir
  3. Origins Retexturising Mask with Rose Clay
  4. Aesop Parsley Seed Hydrator
  5. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
  6. Oskia Renaissance Gel
  7. Origins By All Greens Cleanser
What beauty products are you currently dying to have in your beauty cabinet?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig