Monday 25 July 2011

Fashion Favourites

Hey! This is my first time doing this type of post, nothing really to do with fashion or style but I really liked Lauren Conrad's version of this post. Please leave comments if you like the post or not, it will help alot! Hope everyone has a nice week, speak soon! But there won't be many posts from Thursday as I'm escaping rainy England to make love with the Switzerland horizon for 2 weeks. I'll try and keep you guys updated if I can! Here's a few of my fashion favorites from the past week...


Favourite Weekend Look:


Favourite Windy Day Hairstyle:


Favourite Mix (silk, crochet, crystals = wonderful!):


Favourite Fun Manicure:


Favourite Photo:


Favourite Dog (is it even real?!):


Favourite Shoe (brogues):
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig