Tuesday 25 August 2015

Autumn/ Winter Wishlist


Autumn is just around the corner, or in fact, it's been here since July according to London. Nevertheless, it's my favourite season; the cosy evenings by the roaring fire, the crisp foggy mornings and endless hot chocolates. I also prefer dressing for autumn; the layers, colours and structured silhouettes are much more style than the frilly dresses of summer (but don't get me wrong, I do love easy-breezy summer dressing!). So, here's my wishlist for autumn/ winter 2015...

  1. Topshop black pleated top
  2. Zara aztec printed dress
  3. Topshop mustard waistcoat
  4. Topshop black and leopard print loafers
  5. Zara trench coat
  6. Topshop cropped grey polar neck

What's on your autumn/ winter wishlist?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig