Friday 28 August 2015

Plum Pouts...


One thing that super excites me about autumn other than pumpkin soy lattés (actually, can anything trounce that?) and cosy movie nights in, is the plum pouts that we finally get to sport. However, I'm going to let you in on a secret, I may of been wearing rich, plum shades throughout the whole of summer (in fact, I never really stopped since last autumn). There's just something about plum and burgundy. Perhaps I like it against my pale skin or the fact that it's a bold statement that teams perfectly with a minimal outfit. Either way, I can't wait to finally relish in a sea of plum shades; from burgundy to wine to oxblood. So, in homage to my fetish for all things plum, let's take a look at my favourites lip products in this shade...

  1. M.A.C Lipstick in Plumful - A beautifully glossy, natural-looking plum shade with a pink undertone. This is every beauty blogger's favourite.
  2. NARS Lipstick in Anna - A sheer, semi-matte plum shade with a cool, blue undertone. Team this lippy with soft grey eyeshadow.
  3. Clinique Chubby Stick in Grandest Grape - My favourite of them all, I can often be seen sporting this come the chilly autumn days. Grandest Grape is a rich oxblood shade which is perfectly glossy but not sticky. 
  4. Nars Lipgloss in Dolce Vita - This rich and glossy plummy brown is the perfect compliment to a shimmery gold eye.
What's your current favourite lip product?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig