Monday 19 August 2013

The September Issue:


September is the month for fresh starts. In the fashion world, September is the pivotal point, marking the season of the latest collections, huge magazine issues and yet another round of runway shows. For me, Harper's Bazaar always has the best September issue (although Vogue is equally good, of course), the features and the edits are always the best at forecasting the hottest trends for autumn, September and spring. Never one to say no to a freebie, when I saw that (exclusively to) Waitrose had nestled in the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum I was literally jumping for joy! However, I have tried them a few times and as much as they smell nice, I don't really notice much of a difference (perhaps its because I'm only a teen and don't really need anti-ageing products!). The magazine is brilliant and definitely deserves a place on my coffee table. Click below to see a bit of the inside and the little freebie...











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig