Monday 26 August 2013

What to Wear With: The Black Tee

I am obsessed with black and t-shirts. Combined together and I am a happy bunny. I only bought the one in the images on Friday from Zara. It's a beautiful silk-y crepe material with a boxy shape and a slightly longer back, which adds interest. The simple tee is often too jazzed up (we're looking at you sequin skirt and matching jacket) and personally, I like the black tee to do all the talking and take the limelight. Think jeans and loafers, black flippy skirts and much more. Here are 3 ways to wear the black tee. Click below to see more:



Pairing 1:
Jeans and necklace - both Topshop, loafers - New Look
Pairing 2:
Jacket and scarf - both Zara, jeans (same as above) - Topshop, bag - unknown (similar here).
Pairing 3:
Skirt and necklace - Topshop
I hope you all enjoyed this post. The black tee for me is a staple in anyone's wardrobe and can easily be transformed into something spectacular. Hope you all had a great day, speak soon!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig