Monday 11 August 2014

A New URL.


Don't ask me why 'foxtrotbravo' - my mum had previously had a blog in that address and when I took over, I kept it. I hated it. It was totally non-relevant and random, apart from the 'Fox' part I guess.

Four years ago, when All Things Foxy was set up, I had no idea how to change a URL (I just about managed writing a Tweet). But recently, I've had the urge to change it. So here I am telling you all the new web address for this blog: www.allthingsfoxyy.blogspot.com.

Please change your bookmarks and what not to this address as the previous will not direct you here. Stay tuned for What's On My Face coming up later today!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig