Friday 22 August 2014

Autumn Inspiration...

All pictures are from my Pinterest board: A/W

Autumn/ Fall is by far my favourite season. I'm not overly one for stifling heat, skimpy shorts and greasy sunblock; there's something about that crisp morning dew, the crunchy, golden leaves and wrapping up in wooly knits. I for one also, think the fashion is far better in autumn. My love for jackets and coats, ankle boots and oversized knits unleashes itself. I know it's still summer but there's only a few weeks left; plus, London is practically half way though autumn according to Mother Nature. 

Coming up soon: How to Take Your Wardrobe From Summer to Fall

What do you love about autumn?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig