Thursday 14 August 2014

Wanderlust.

Post-holiday blues - aren't they the worst? The sudden feeling of being back home, doing the same old thing, makes you want to whisk yourself off somewhere magical again. There's many places I'd like to see in the world; and I've already ticked off a few on the bucketlist. I've been to Florida, Switzerland, Paris, Belgium and Italy and I hope to tick a few more off in the future. So, join me in this time of wanderlust; here are my top ten places (for hiking/ adventure) I want to visit someday...

1. Kjeragbolten, Norway
2. Haiku Stairs, Oahu, Hawaii
3. Preikstolen, Norway

4. Northern lights, Alaska
5. Trolltunga, Norway
6. Machu Picchu, Peru


7. Santorini, Greece
8. Sandbar Path, Fiji
9. Drive through tree, Sequoia National Park, California
10. Banff, Canada

Where do you want to explore?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig