Sunday 17 August 2014

My Favourite Lipsticks.




There's something about a lipstick; it just instantly makes you feel pretty. I have a few faves that I reach for on more than a regular basis. They vary from peachy nudes, to orange to fuchsia to coral - sorry, no Lorde-esque purple lipstick here. Well, without further ado, let's begin...

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Let's Get Naked
Ahhh the perfect peachy nude. Need I say more? Its moisturising, rich and glossy finish is perfect for my ever-chapped lips; and the staying power of this is pretty good considering it's are a moisturising formulation, although it definitely needs reapplying after eating etc. 

Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
One of my ultimate faves. This one is perfect for those summer days when you want a little pick-me-up. The super glossy, hydrating and balmy finish instantly plumps your lips; teamed with the tan-boosting and glow-giving zingy orange - this one is sure a winner!

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 03
My perfect nude - not too brown, not too pink, not too dark, not too light. Just right. My only slight criticism with this lipstick is it tends to be a little drying - it sinks into the cracks and lines. Nonetheless, slap on some lip balm and BAM this lipstick is brilliant. The lasting-power is incredible and the pigmentation makes this an all-round winner. 

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
Now you're probably bored of hearing me say this but I truly think this lipstick is my all-time favourite. It is just the perfect colour for me (an almost 'my-lips-but-better' as my lips are very pink naturally). It makes my skin look radiant, my eyes look brighter, my blusher look perkier, lips more plumped - how can a lipstick have so much impact, not just for the lips, for all over the face?

Benefit Coralista Lipgloss
Okay so this one's a lipgloss - am I forgiven? This had to be included - it really is a fave of mine and since I don't tend to wear lipglosses, it seemed only logical for it to be mentioned here. The colour is once again, very radiance-boosting and plumping. Its super hydrating finish is perfect - no greasy, sticky or tacky feeling here. Teamed beautifully with the matching blush - and you're ready to go!

What are your favourite lip products?


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorite lipsticks, I love the Revlon Lip Butters and I find Rimmel Lipsticks very affordable and good quality!

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig