Monday 18 August 2014

What's On My Face #5:

 

A very simple, quick makeup look here today. For foundation all I used was my trusty Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation. I've been using this a lot lately as I can sweep just a light layer all over but build up coverage on areas I need it. The colour match is perfect (NC20) and it doesn't turn orange or cakey throughout the day either. A constantly repurchased product. No concealer needed either. However, for under the eyes I just used my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair.

After that, I used Body Shop Honey Bronzer and the Benefit Coralista blusher - a combination I always reach for. They are both beautiful products that blend seamlessly into the skin, giving a natural flush of colour.

Then for the fun part: the eyeliner. I seldom wear eyeliner - I just find it so tricky to do (especially with my shaky hands). Even when I have wet cotton buds and makeup remover at the ready; it never quite works out. But sometimes, it's pure luck that it (sort of) works out. Luckily, the Eyeko Skinny Liner does half the job for you. It's super easy to use and gets the job done quickly and efficiently. On the lids, I used a tiny sweep of the Mac Eyeshadow in Woodwinked and blended thoroughly. Then for lashes, of course, it's my Clinique High Impact Mascara.

The Mac Eyeshadow in Omega and my Bobbi Brown Brow Gel is a winning combo that I've been using a lot lately. They both give a really natural look.

For lippy, I applied the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick 03. My perfect nude. Read all about my favourite lipsticks here.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig