Monday 11 August 2014

What's On My Face #4:




Wow, it's been 4 weeks since my very first WOMF; that sure has gone quick. This is actually the makeup I wore on Saturday in Windsor, where we shopped and lunched. A slightly fancier look than usual but as always, natural is my thang.

I was craving a light, dewy finish for the skin so opted for the Dr Jart BB Cream (which has only seen the light of day since January, as it is usually my go-to winter base for it's glowy finish). Then for concealer under the eyes and on blemishes - I used Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla. To inject colour and contour back into my face, I applied the Bourjois Blusher in Rose D'or and Benefit Hoola Bronzer.

And, woah? Is that eyeshadow? Yes, finally. I'm not usually fussed over eyeshadow for everyday wear, but I must've been feeling rather fancy that day! My ultimate fave is Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze. This applies like a dream and is easily buildable for night-time drama. On top, I used a light wash of MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked, and blended the two together.

For brows, still keeping it au naturale. All I used was Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown for a little colour and definition. I'd definetly say I prefer my Bobbi Brown Brow Gel, although the Maybelline is a great, cheaper alternative. After brows comes the lashes, and I decided to use Maybelline's The Falsies Mascara which gives a fluttery, winged out look that's very pretty.

As for the lips; I used the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in 03. This is my perfect nude. Not too brown, not too pink, not too light, not too dark - just right.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love how fresh and dewy your skin looks.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's all down to that BB Cream...

      Thanks for commenting,

      Emma.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig