Sunday 15 April 2012

Limited Edition DKNY Candy Perfumes...


I bought this creamy meringue limited edition DKNY eau de parfum today in Boots for £35, with a free DKNY bag! Its the most beautiful light, lemony smell which is surprisingly quite strong and extremely long-lasting. They also do a Pink Macaroon scent and Key Lime Tart. Creamy Meringue is an eau de parfum and for some strange reason, pink macaroon and key lime tart are eau de toilette's. The top notes on Creamy Meringue are lemon cream, bergamot, crepe Suzette accord. Middle notes are yellow freesia, plumeria, passion flower. And lastly the base notes are cedarwood, musk, white amber. All of that wrapped into one very cute cupcake-looking container. I really love the colour, and the container is very easy to hold and squirt too. My sister Jess will soon be purchasing the Pink Macaroon version. The free canvas bag is OK, I will defiantly take it for around the pool on holidays in Switzerland, probably not around shopping or anywhere else but I guess its OK for casual shopping days. I was rather shocked about the price, very cheap for normal DKNY perfumes.. Particularly as its limited edition and an eau de parfum too; I thought it would be more expensive. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to go and spray this all over me - so I can then eat myself  like a creamy meringue :)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig