Saturday 14 April 2012

Summer Trend #2: The Short Suit

Moving on from Summer blues and onto short suits - Summer's hottest staple which some people dared to wear a little early, but I think they're fabulous and very essential in anyone's Summer wardrobe. Short suits are subtly revealing which makes them sexy, they're smart enough for work and cool enough for any girl to wear one.


Top and suit - all H&M, bag - ASOS, shoes - Topshop, necklace - River Island

Top, bag and Suit - all Topshop (sold separately), shoes - H&M

Suit - ASOS (only £27, sale!), shoes - Topshop, shirt - H&M
Are you going to try a short suit for Summer? They can be really tricky to pair with, especially if you're trying to make them casual, but I hoped this helped - I think I covered the most popular colours. Hope everyone's having a nice weekend, speak soon!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Emma these are AWESOME! I am on the market looking for short suits...can't wait till it gets warm enough to wear them. I just tried on some jackets yesterday...no luck with the skinny jeans just yet! But when I do...I'll take pictures and post them...

    Have a FAB weekend!

    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig