Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Top 4 Biggest Beauty Trends For Spring 2012

Bright Matte Lips:

 Full Brows:

Curly hair & Bronze Eyeshadow


Hey everyone! I hope your enjoying this post so far. I was flicking through FabSugar.com in need for some inspiration and I just had to reblog these pictures. I completely with each and every one. Why not go for a full on look and try chunky brows, bronze eyeshadow, curly hair and red lipstick?! No, but worn separately can make a huge, beautiful difference to your ordinary makeup routine.   I especially like the bright matte lips - a cute red is super cute and is really romantic when worn with a flush of blush and neutral eyeshadow. Full-on brows look incredible with heavy bronzer and a glossy, nude lip whereas the bronze eyeshadow looks good with a matte, nude lip. Curly hair looks good anywhere, anytime and can look extra romantic with that red matte lip. 
Hmmm...think I'm going to buy myself some new makeup...thanks FabSugar!

Come back tommorow for Paris Photo Diary Part 3: Sightseeing. Speak soon, guys!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig